Using Homechart #
Homechart is a platform designed for organizing and managing your household data. Homechart does this using Accounts and Households:
- Accounts are user accounts that access Homechart.
- Households are are groups of Accounts that share things in Homechart. Accounts can be part of multiple Households.
- Everything in Homechart is owned by an Account or a Household.
Homechart has Components that are responsible for managing a specific type of data, like Bookmarks, Budget, Calendar, etc. Components within Homechart can be:
- Hidden, if you’re not planning on using Homechart to manage that data
- Restricted, if you do not want certain members of your household to manage that data
Some Components only work with Households. See our pricing page for details.